ANIMAL Defense Society(otd)
We work to defend the welfare of animals who have endured the suffering of any form of animal abuse great or small. Seek punishable crimes for those who have been victimized. Work with local and national organizations to bring about a safer place for pets. Save the lives of homeless pets who are at risk and depend on us for their emotional and physical well being through our foster care program until they are adopted. We are a NO-KILL animal welfare organization.
Outline Mission Statement
- Save the lives of homeless pets that are at risk in local city and county operated facilities.
- Form an alliance with Animal Control agencies and both city and state governments to gain the support to advance the interest of animals in today’s society.
Work to engage and encourage the federal government to enforce existing animal protection laws that protects animal welfare.Educate and to increase the awareness of animal abuse that exists today through community outreach. Work to implement incentives into our programs that will bring about a time where animal abuse is of no more. To defend the rights of animal welfare by combating against illegitimate breeders, puppy mill’s, and all other means of forced reproduction of offspring.Provide spay services to the public as funds and resources are available. (More information coming soon).Willing to put our lives on the line to rescue pets in the event their lives are in crisis through legalized life saving efforts.
- Litigation through the aid of a legal council
- Ending Shelter Euthanasia of the adoptable pet
- Legislative Affairs
- Animal Cruelty, Abuse, Neglect, Abandonment, or any other crime that jeopardizes the welfare of animals through investigation.
- Stop the Breeding and Selling for profit values
If it involves an animal, we’re there. If it involves an animals life and it’s welfare is violated – JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!
Bandit’s Resort, Inc. is a public non-profit 501c3 approved organization. We Work with the efforts in mind to save them all and work together toward a happier safer place for tomorrow’s pet.